RTE Gujarat Admission 2018: Directorate of Primary Education Gujarat will start admission process under the Right to education act. Under the Act, students will get admission into primary schools. Download Gujarat RTE form, check school list in Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda, and Rajkot. Also, check required document and eligibility criteria.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19
Directorate of Primary education Gujarat will soon start RTE Admission 2018-19, check admission schedule, eligibility criteria and required document list. Schedule Tribe (ST) and Schedule cast (SC) students with Annual income up to 2 Lac can take part in this process. General category students with family income below 68000 can also take part in Right to education.
RTE Application form 2018
Students who are eligible for the admission can go fill the online application form through www.rtegujarat.org. All details related to admission is available on this portal. However, if you are not comfortable with the online process, parents can fill application from offline. We have also attached a direct link to an offline application on our website. If you have any doubts, you can comment below for more details.
Documents required to fill an application
|1||Address Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card /Notarised Rent Agreement|
|2||Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|3||Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notorized Affidavit|
|4||Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|5||Parent’s Income||Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|6||BPL Card No||BPL Card|
|7||NDNT||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|8||Orphan||Orphanage Certificate/Guardian Notorized affidavit|
|9||Child in Need of Care and Protection||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|10||Children belonging to Child care Institution||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|11||Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers||Labour & Employment Dept Certificate|
|12||Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|13||CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|14||HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|15||Child Aadhar card||Copy of Child Aadhar Card|
|16||Parent’s Aadhar Card||Copy of Parent’s Aadhar Card|
|17||Bank Details||Child or parent’s passbook copy|
How to apply online for RTE Gujarat Admission 2018?
- In order to apply online, log in to the official website of government .i.e. www.rtegujarat.org.
- Now, you will see online application tab on the left-hand side.
- Click on it and you will new page, here you have to click on New Application
- FORM (PART A) will be open on your screen, enter below details on the form.
- Fathers Name
- Mother’s details
- Father’s details
- After entering this details you have to click on save and submit button. It will lead you to the FORM (PART B). Here applicant has to enter below-given details.
- Bank account Number
- IFSC Code
- Contact details
- Once you fill these details, it will ask you for save and continue. After that Application number will appear on your screen. You have to write it down that number for future reference. Pl. notes that application number is very important for admission process. It will be helpful for a correction on RTE application.
- You will get a list of schools nearby your home. You will get a suggestion as per the address was given by you. Here you have to select the desired school and need to save the same. You can also edit the application if you think a correction is needed.
- A user has to confirm the application if all things are correct. Please note that correction is not possible in the form after a form is submitted.
RTE Application Status 2018-19
An applicant can check Right to education application status from www.rtegujarat.org. Here they have to enter application number on the website. Within few seconds you will able to check the status of your application on the website. You can also search your name from applicant list. A student can search their name by application number of the name.
RTE School List Gujarat
There are more than 9883 private schools are available in Gujarat. Parents can search list of schools from the official website. if you are searching for a school in Ahmedabad or Surat, you have to enter the district and Taluka and all the names will appear on the list. Follow this link given here to check School list in Surat, Ahmedabad, Baroda, and Rajkot.
Receiving center list
List of receiving center is given on the website; parents will get details of officer, address of receiving center, officer name, email address, location and district name.
As of now admission schedule for 2018 – 2019 is not declared on official website. We will update timetable as soon as it will appear on the official screen.
Final Allocation list of 2018
Directorate of Primary education will declare Right to information Gujarat final allocation list of 2018 in www.rtegujarat.org.