XAT 2018: Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) takes a national level examination to give admission into Management course (MBA). Xavier Aptitude test is the gateway of MBA in India. It can offer admission into 130 B-School and some of the top institutes such as XLRI, BIMTECH, SPJIMR, TAPMI, IMT, and XIMB
Apply for XAT 2018 for admission into MBA
XAT is one of the oldest entrance tests in India; XLRI takes this exam from past 60 years. XAT 2018 score will be accepted by 135 colleges all over India. Candidate can get admission into MBA or PGDM through Xavier Aptitude test score. students can also apply for MAT 2018 exam for admission into Management courses.
XAT 2018 Exam Dates
XAT 2018 tentative exam dates are given below:
|Online application Starts||21/8/2017|
|Last date of online application||10/12/2017|
|XAT 2018 Exam Date||1st Sunday January 2018|
|Result||31st January 2018|
XAT 2018 Application form
- XLRI will start the online application process for XAT 2018 on 21/08/2017.
- Candidates can apply online through official web portal.
- The application form is available for three months.
- XLRI will not accept offline application forms.
- The form is divided into two parts, where the first part is for personal details, while the second part is for education details.
- A candidate has to pay 1600 INR as application fees.
- Fees can be paid online or or via Demand Draft
- Applicant have to pay extra INR 300 for XLRI program
- Applicants have to select their test centre at the time of registration
- 10th and 12th pass Mark sheets
- Degree mark sheet
- Experience certificate
Candidates have to send Demand Draft on below address
The Chairperson Admission,
XLRI, Circuit House Area (East),
- Degree from government approved university or college.
- There is no lower age or upper age limit.
- Indian candidate can apply for the exam, while international students can apply from GMAT.
- Current year students can apply online for XAT 2018.
XAT 2018 exam pattern
- XLRI takes PBT (Pen-based test) exam, where the candidate will get OMR sheet to answer the question.
- There is two paper in the exam .i.e. Paper1 and paper2. Paper-1 will have 72 questions, while Paper-2 will have 26 questions.
- Students have to answer MCQ in Paper-1 and Paper-2 will have MCQ as well as the descriptive question.
- Candidate will get total 205 minutes.
Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21|
Paper-2 exam Pattern
Syllabus of Xavier Aptitude Test
XLRI will ask questions from the 11th and 12th standard. They will cover topics such as mathematics, aptitude, data interpretation, reasoning, English, current affairs, general knowledge and essay.
XAT 2018 Admit Card
- XLRI will release admit card before 10 to 15 days of the test.
- Candidates can download it online with the help of registration number and password.
- Check details such as Name, exam venue, time and exam date
- If you found any mistakes, then contact officials as soon as possible.
XAT Answer key 2018
XLRI will declare paper solution on their web portal. Candidates can download the paper set wise. Answer key will help to determine XAT 2018 score. One can also predict college on the score and last year cut off.
XAT Result 2018
Aptitude test result is available in January 2018. Candidate can check it on the internet. Counselling process will start by XLRI once result out. Students have to go for choice filling of college.