RTE Rajasthan Admission 2018-19: Directorate of Elementary Education Rajasthan has invited online application under the Right to education act. Application is accepted on rte.raj.nic.in.
RTE Rajasthan Admission
As per the Right to education act Rajasthan, a student will get admission into private schools for free. 25% seats are reserved for students from a weaker section of society. It gives guaranty of full-time Elementary Education. Parents who are waiting for admission they can now check RTE Result 2018 from our website.
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2018
Directorate of Elementary education Rajasthan has declared RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2018, parents and students can check result online from www.rte.raj.nic.in. In order to check the outcome, a user has to open RTE Portal. Here they can check selection list on the main portal. It is an online portal where selected students can check the name on the list.
Every year Department of Education Rajasthan Draws a seat under RTE. The government will distribute 25% seats in private school. Under the RTE Lottery result Rajasthan, students will get a chance to study in 25000 Private schools all over the state.
How to check the Lottery result?
- Students need to open official website of RTE Rajasthan .i.e. rte.raj.nic.in.
- On the main page, you will the result of the lottery, just click on it and download the list
- If your name is on the list, then you will award seat in the private school.
- Seats in desired schools are given on 23/03/2017.
- Appear at school with all relevant documents.
Documents required for RTE Admission
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- Anganwadi Letter
- ANM Entry Card
- Ration Card
- Residential certificate