NATA 2018: The Council of Architecture (COA) takes National Aptitude Test in Architecture. COA is responsible for taking the test and complete admission process. Council takes the yearly exam to provide admission to various government and private college.
Apply NATA 2018 to become B.Arch
The successful candidate will get a chance to study into an integrated program of B.Arch and duration, of course, is five years. Online forms are available in January 2018. Earlier aspirants have to appear for Common exam JEE Main 2018.
NATA 2018 Exam Dates
|First date of online Application||January 2018|
|Last Date of Online application||February 2018|
|Last date to upload photo||February 2018|
|Last Date of application fees||February 2018|
|Printout of Confirmation Page||February 2018|
|Correction limit||February 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||March 2018|
|NATA 2018 Exam Date||April 2018|
|NATA Result 2018||June 2018|
This is expected dates of National Aptitude Test in Architecture, it can be changed, but we will update all required details as soon as it is available.
NATA 2018 Application Form
Council of Architecture invites candidates to fill online application form through www.nata.in. Candidate can download broacher, registration form and check score card from official portal. We are expecting that COA will start registration process in the last week of December or January 2018.
Aspirants should apply online before the last date of online application and candidate should check eligibility criteria before registration. Applicant has to enter Name, Address, contact details, education details in the form. Also, they have to upload scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format.
Apart from that COA will give the time of one month to make online application and candidate can also apply for JEE Main or regional entrance exams such as MH CET, GUJCET or BITSAT.
- Candidates have to pay INR 1250 as application fees after registration.
- The applicant can pay via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- COA also gives the option to pay fees through bank challan.
- International students who have to choose exam center as Dubai, they have to pay INR 7000 as application fees.
- Candidate should have 12th pass certificate from government recognized education board.
- He must have pass 12th science with mathematics subject.
- An applicant with 10+2 diploma degree can apply for NATA 2018.
- Current year students can apply for the entrance test.
- COA does not give lateral entry into B.Arch course.
- Minimum required marks in 12th are 50%.
- Minimum age of candidate is 17years as on 31st July 2018
NATA exam pattern 2018
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper||80||90|
- COA will take NATA 2018 in the third week of April 2018.
- It is pen paper based examination and candidate will get three hours to solve the paper.
- COA will ask 80 MCQ question and one drawing question.
- Total marks of the examination are 200 Marks, and there is no negative marking.
- Candidate needs to secure 25% marks in Paper-1 and paper-2.
NATA Admit card 2018
COA will declare hall ticket 15 or 20 days before the examination, so it is possible that admit card will come online in last week of March or first week of April 2018.
Candidate should check details and verify the same as soon as they download hall ticket from the official website. Applicant should check Name, Address, exam date, venue, language and other details on hall ticket. If there is a mistake in admit card, then contact help center to change the same.
NATA 2018 Result
Authorities will declare NATA result 2018 after a month of exam. It will come on the web portal of COA. Candidate can check result as well as download NATA 2018 Score card from the website. The applicant will get the result on the score obtained in the entrance test. The applicant with higher marks will get first preference. We will also update direct link of NATA result to download it online.