MH CET 2018: Directorate of technical education Maharashtra will take state level entrance exam MH CET 2018 for admission into engineering & technology, health sciences & pharmacy courses. Online application forms will be available in March 2018. DTE will offer admission into private as well as Government College. Applicants have to fulfill basic details such as 12th pass certificate, domicile certificate, age limit and other criteria. Check out all details on our website for MH CET 2018.
Apply for MH CET 2018
Candidate can also apply for PG course through Maharashtra common entrance test. DTE offers admission into MBA and MBA through a competitive exam. Eligibility criteria are different for UG and PG course.
MH CET 2018 Schedule
|Online registration date||March 2018|
|Last Date of online registration||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date of exam fee||4th week of March 2018|
|Download Admit card||4th Week of April 2018|
|MH CET Exam Date||2nd or 3rd week of May 2018|
|MH CET Answer Key 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Result||1st or 2nd week of June 2018|
MH CET 2018 Application Form
- DTE will release application form in March 2018, so interested candidate can apply online for MH CET through the official website. Also, check below details to apply online.
- Common entrance test application forms are available online by 1st week of March 2018, and the last date of the registration process is last week of March 2018.
- Only online forms are available for MH CET 2018 and board does not accept any other way for registration.
- Candidate has to create the login id and password and then need to enter Name, number, email id, education details and address on the website.
- Applicant needs to upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Read form twice and submit it at the end.
- Candidates have to pay fees for application through debit card or credit card.
- General candidate has to pay INR 800 As fees, while reserved category candidate has to pay INR 600 as fees.
- The applicant can choose payment mode online as well as offline.
- Offline payments are accepted through SBI Bank Challan.
- Applicant should be Indian Citizen
- No minimum or maximum age is required for registration.
- 12th pass certificate from Maharashtra board
Health science course eligibility criteria
- Applicant born before 1st October 2001 can apply for Unani and Ayurvedic courses
- Applicant born before 31st December 2001 can apply for health science course.
- Candidate must be physically fit and healthy.
MH CET Exam Pattern
- Maharashtra Common Entrance test is the toughest exam in India. DTE follows exam pattern and syllabus same as JEE Main 2018 and BITSAT 2018. As we have mentioned earlier that directorate will take the exam in 2nd week of May and forms will come out in March. So it is advisable that candidate starts preparing for the exam in advance. Engineering aspirants have to write paper-1 and paper-2, while paper-1 and Paper-2 are for health science degree.
- DTE will ask MCQ, and it is pen paper based exam. Candidate can choose English, Marathi or Urdu as answering language. However, board will ask math paper in English online.
- There will be three papers, and each paper will have 100 marks question.
- All three papers will have multiple choice questions.
- Candidate will get 90 minutes for each paper, and all questions are compulsory.
- DTE will not deduct any marks for the wrong answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Question|
|Paper 2||Biology (Botany)||50|
MH CET 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus is the very important tool to creak the exam. Candidate can get the best result if he follows syllabus rigorously. DTE will ask a question from PCMB subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology). Board will ask questions from 11th and 12th standard textbooks. So details course are available in books. Also, you should check previous year paper for more ideas on the syllabus.
MH CET Admit Card 2018
- Directorate of technical education will release admit card 10 to 15 days before the examination. We will update the direct link on our website so that you can grab your hall ticket. DTE will put the link of MH CET admit card in April 2018. So applicants are advised to open the link and download hall ticket by using roll number and password. Always keep one soft copy in computer and keep an extra hard copy of admit card at the time of the exam.
- Candidates have to bring hall ticket and ID proof at the exam center. Security will not allow anyone without valid hall ticket and proof. You can keep Aadhar card, pan card, voters card as proof.
MHCET 2018 Answer key
DTE will release Answer key of all sets on its website. Candidate can download it for free. One can also get question paper as per the set wise. The applicant can compare and predict their marks and rank in the exam. It will also help to understand what the cut will be off.
MHT CET Result 2018
- Board will declare result as soon as paper checking is over. It is expected from past year that MH CET result 2018 date is 1st week of June 2018. The result will be published online on the web portal. Candidate can download it with the help of username and password.
- DTE will prepare merit list on CET score, and seats too will be allocated on common entrance test score.
- Candidate should keep the copy of admit card, result and registration form as it will be needed in the counseling process.
- Candidate can ask for paper rechecking by paying fees. For that applicant has to pay DD of INR 1000.
- Demand Draft should be in the name of “Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.
MH CET 2018 Counselling
DTE will start counseling for eligible candidates; it will start in the month of June 2018. Board will distribute seats on merit basis. So a candidate with higher marks has great chance to study in the best college of Maharashtra. The applicant also has to choose preference colleges in counseling round.
Required Documents at MH CET 2018 Counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- MH CET Admit Card 2018
- MH CET Score Card 2018
- Domicile Certificate