JUET 2018: Jammu University takes the entrance test to offer admission into UG course, PG Course, and post-graduate diploma course. JU offers admission into various affiliated colleges. The candidate has to work hard and have to obtain good score if they want to complete their higher studies. Jammu University offers admission on merit and marks of JUET. Every year thousands of candidates appear for the state level competitive exam to secure the seat in prestigious college.
JUET 2018 test for admission into UG and PG course
JU will release application forms in the month of May 2018 on its official website. The applicant can also get offline forms of JUET 2018. We are expecting that JUET exam will be held in June 2018. But before applying online, check eligibility criteria, application details and how to apply from our website.
|First date of online application||3rd week of may 2018|
|Last date of online application||4th week of May 2018|
|Admit Card||1st or 2nd week of June 2018|
|JUET Exam date 2018||3rd or 4th week of June 2018|
|JUET Answer Key 2018||Same day or next day|
|JUET Result 2018||Last week of June 2018|
JUET eligibility criteria
Every program has different eligibility criteria, so check it before online application. Also we advised you to visit official web portal for more details and information.
- 12th pass certificate with minimum 45% to 50%, every course has different marks required, so check it before making an online application.
- Graduation degree from a government recognized university or college.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for JUET 2018.
JUET Application 2018
- Candidate can apply online for Jammu University Entrance test through official website of University.
- Applicant needs to fill all the required details and submit the application. The website will ask to pay exam fees after the successful submission of the form.
- The candidate has to fees via offline mode.
- The applicant can pay fees at Jammu and Kashmir Bank of offline payments. Bank will give you a broacher once you pay the fees.
- Also, keep a hard copy of registration form for future reference.
- General category candidate has to pay INR 650, while ST/SC candidate has to pay INR 550.
- ST candidate from Leh & Kargil has to pay INR 550.
- Applicant has to pay additional INR 550 for the application for self-finance college.
- Jammu University will take pen paper based exam.
- JU will ask 150 MCQ, and every mark will add + 1 to the total score.
- Every wrong answer will attract the penalty of 0.25 marks.
- Candidate will get 150 minutes to solve JUET 2018.
JUET Admit card 2018
Candidate can download admit card through official website before ten days of the exam. If you are not able to download your hall ticket, then contact University officers for the problem. Usually, every applicant can download admit card from the website with registration details.
JUET Answer key 2018
University will declare answer key within 24 hours of examination. Candidate can check paper solution and predict their marks from it. The applicant can also challenge answer key if they find any mistakes. However, the candidate has to challenge paper solution in 3 days.
JUET 2018 Result
JU will declare the result in last week of June 2018. Board will declare the result on their website and candidate can access their result with the help of credentials. JU will also start admission process after the declaration of result. They will start counseling round and online seat allotment for eligible students.