FDDI AIST 2018: Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) will take the entrance examination for the admission for UG and PG courses. Candidates have to complete registration online for FDDI AIST 2018 entrance test. Applicants can appear for the test who is interested in making a career in designing field and especially in footwear designing. Check out all the latest details, application form, eligibility criteria and other important details.
Course offered by Footwear Design and Development Institute
- MBA in footwear design, production management, retail management and fashion merchandise
- DES in creative design and CAD, CAM
- Integrated program of Five years BBA+ MBA
- DES fashion design, leather goods and accessories design, design, production management, retail management and fashion merchandise
FDDI AIST Schedule 2018
|First date of online application||1st or 2nd week of February 2018|
|Last date of online registration||1st or 2nd week of May 2018|
|FDDI AIST 2018 exam date||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit card||15 days before the exam|
|Result date||Last week of June 2018|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2018|
FDDI AIST 2018 Eligibility criteria
For UG course
- 12th pass certificate from government recognized university or board
- Good command over the English language
For PG course
- Graduation from government recognized university
- Current year student can apply for the exam
- A candidate has to visit the official website for online application. FDDI will start registration process in the month of February 2018.
- Web address is www.fddiindia.com
- Aspirants have to submit personal as well as communication details
- The candidate has to upload photo and signature on the form.
- Review form before submitting the application.
- Candidate has to pay fees online or offline
Application fees for FDDI AIST 2018 are INR 500 and candidates have to pay these fees via online mode.
FDDI will release admit card 15 days before the examination. Candidate needs to download it online from official website and board will not send hard copy of hall ticket to any candidates. Also one has to bring id proof at the test center.
FDDI AIST 2018 Exam pattern
|C||Quantitative aptitude & reasoning||45|
- Candidates have to answer 150 questions in 150 minutes.
- Each right answer will give one marks, and there is no negative marking.
- Candidate can choose Hindi or English as exam language.
FDDI AIST Result 2018
Board will declare result after 15 to 20 days of the examination. Aspirants have to visit the official website to check their marks. Students can check marks with the help of user name and password. FDDI will start admission process as soon as a result is released. They will allow seat on the merit basis. So applicant with higher marks has chance to get a seat in the prestigious college of India. If MBA is your AIM, then you can also apply for the MAT 2018 and SNAP 2018. It is one of the prestigious entrance tests in India.
FDDI AIST 2018 Counselling and admission process
Board will invite candidates for group discussion and personal interview. FDDI will make merit list, and seats will be given to most deserving students.