Delhi University Admission 2018: Delhi University offers the undergraduate and postgraduate program in Arts commerce and science. Delhi University famously known as DU is India’s leading premier Institute. It is Government Run University situated in Delhi.
Apply online DU Admission 2018
Every year DU starts admission process after the 12th standard result. It gives direct admission to some of the course while they take the entrance test for some UG and PG courses. Check age limit, how to apply, eligibility criteria and other details to apply India’s best university.
DU Important Dates 2018
Undergraduate Admission dates
|First date of Online Registration||2nd or 3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||Last week of May 2018|
|Entrance exam date||3rd or 4th week of June 2018|
|Result date||First week of July 2018|
UG Admission Direct admission
|First date of online registration||June 2018|
|Last date of Registration||June 2018|
|Admission list||Last week of June 2018|
|Classes begins||July 2018|
|Last admission||August 2018|
Post graduation Entrance exam Schedule
|First date of Online Registration||April 2018|
|Last date of Online registration||May 2018|
|Examination date||3rd or 4th week of June|
|Admission list||Last week June 2018|
|Admission fees date||July 2018|
|Class begins from||July 2018|
Delhi University Application Form 2018
DU is offering admission mainly in two ways .i.e. direct admission and admission through entrance test. A candidate has to register online for admission.
Also, note that admission forms are available online after the second week of May 2018.
- The general candidate has to pay 500 INR as application fees, while reservation category applicants need to pay 250 INR.
- Students can apply for as many courses as they want but they have to pay separate fees for all courses.
- The undergraduate course does not have entrance test, so applicants have to fill online application forms only.
- Candidate needs to submit personal details, contact information, photograph, signature and passing certificate.
- Candidates can pay fees online as well as offline.
The eligibility requirements for DU entrance exam for UG and PG courses are given below:
For UG Courses:
|BMS, BBA B.A. and Business Economics|
|B.Tech (IT & MI)|
DU Admission 2018 Exam Pattern
- Candidates can visit the official website and search for a particular course as each course will have different exam pattern. UG course does not have any entrance exam, while B.E/B.Tech course student has to clear JEE Main or any related test.
- DU takes PAN based exam, and the candidate will get 120 minutes to solve the exam. Each right answer will add four marks in total while the wrong answer will attract a penalty of one mark.
- Delhi University will divide question paper into different segments, where the applicant has to respond each section.
- PG Applicants have to appear for entrance test where they have to answer a question related to mathematics, logical reasoning, current affairs, Data interpretation and computer.
- DU will ask questions from 11th and 12th standard books, and some questions will come from 9th or 10th standard.
DU Admit Card 2018
Delhi University Admit card 2018 will be available in the last week of May or first week of June. University will not send hall ticket via post or mail, so the candidate has to download it online from official website. Applicant has to use their username and password to download it online. It is also advisable that candidate bring government approved ID card at examination hall.
Delhi University answer key 2018
Aspirants will get answer key on the second day of the entrance test. The applicant can get a copy of OMR sheet by paying 500 INR to authorities. The paper solution will help candidates to understand and predict their marks in the exam.
DU Result 2018
Delhi University declares admission result in July 2018. Candidate needs to visit the official website and check their scores. University will invite the eligible candidate for personal interview and group discussion. DU will also release cut off marks after declaring the result on the web portal. Note that every institute will have different cut off and particular college decides it.
Candidate will get admission purely on the merit basis. So applicant with higher marks will get first preference to select the college.