CUEE 2018: Centurion University of Technology and Management offers admission into UG and PG course through entrance test. Candidate can apply for MBA, B.E/ B.Tech, and other courses. University offers admission through competitive exams and every year they take the test of thousands of candidates. If you are interested in completing your higher studies in management, technology, engineering or agriculture then apply online for CUEE 2018.
Apply online for CUEE 2018
University will start the application process in December and ends in March 2018. The entrance exam will be in the month of April 2018. Authorities will declare seats on the merit basis, so the candidate with good marks has higher chance to get admission. Applicants are also advised to check application details, education and age criteria.
Centurion University of Technology and Management courses
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Diploma in Agriculture|
|BSc in Agriculture|
|B.Tech in Agriculture|
CUEE 2018 Schedule
|First date of online application||2nd week of December 2017|
|Last date of online application||In March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||15 day before exam|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Result date||2nd or 3rd week of May 2018|
|Admission and counselling||In June 2018|
CUEE 2018 Eligibility criteria
Applicant should check education and other criteria before making an online application. Also, visit the official website for more details.
- For B.Tech: 12th pass certificate with PCM Subjects, minimum 45% marks are required and 40% of reserved category.
- Sc. Agriculture: 12th pass certificate with minimum 50% marks. Candidate should have passed with PCM or PCB subjects.
There is no minimum or maximum age limit for application.
CUEE 2018 Application
- University will declare online admission from in December 2017. Forms will available online on www.cutm.ac.in. University will only accept online as well as offline application forms.
- The candidate has to fill personal and education details on the registration form. They also have to upload photo and signature on the web portal.
- The student also needs to pay application fees through debit card or credit card.
- If applicant wanted to wish via offline mode, then they have to draw Demand Draft of 500 INR.
- Registration forms fees are 500 INR
CUEE Admit card 2018
- CUEE will release admit card 10 to 15 days before the examination. So candidate can download it online with the help of registration details. Only complete registration from will get a hall ticket.
- Check Name, exam center, registration number, photo, signature and time of exam in admit card. Contact official authorities if you find any mistakes in it.
- Don’t forget to take government approved ID card at exam hall.
CUEE Result 2018
Board will declare result after 15 to 20 days of the examination. Candidate can check result on the web portal of the university. The applicant with good marks will have the chance to study in college.