CUCET 2018 Admit Card: Central Universities Common Entrance Test hall ticket is available on official website. Candidates can download call letter from the website (www.cucetexam.in) with the help of registration number and date of birth.
CUCET 2018 Admit card
CUCET is a national level examination for UG and PG courses. The applicant from all over India appears for the Entrance test. Authorities will take the examination on 28th and 29th April 2018 and admit card is declared on official site on 13 April 2018. Only registered Candidates can download hall ticket from a website.
CUCET Admit card 2018 is the important document for the students, as students will not get the entry in the exam hall without valid hall ticket. It also contains useful information such as Name of applicant, Roll number, exam venue, date of exam, time of exam, rules and other basic details. Applicants should check call letter as soon as they download it from the official website. In case of mistake, one should complain to the authorities.
Central Universities CET hall ticket 2018
As per the schedule, CUCET 2018 Admit card is declared on 13th April 2018. Applicants should visit the website of Central Universities Common Entrance Test and download it with the help of registration number. Don’t forget it is must document for every student and it is a key to enter into the test center. If you don’t know How to download CUCET Admit card 2018 then read our article for further details.
How to download CUCET 2018 Hall ticket?
- First of all, applicants have to open web portal of Central Universities Common Entrance Test .i.e. cucetexam.in.
- On the left-hand side, you will notice various links under the heading of Important Links.
- Find the link to Central University CET 2018, click on it and it will take you to the next tab.
- Now enter registration number and your hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Take print out and save it for future reference.
Also don’t forget to take government-approved document at the examination hall, as you may need to present it while entering exam center.